This Active Infection Test may be helpful if you:
- Currently have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms may include tiredness, body or muscle aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, and/or runny or stuffy nose.
- Live or work in a place where people reside, meet, or gather in close proximity (this can include healthcare settings, homeless shelters, assisted living facilities, group homes, prisons, detention centers, schools, and workplaces).
- Have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Your employer, public health department, contact investigator, or healthcare provider has identified you as someone who should get tested.
- You are visiting a place that requires testing prior to arrival. This testing can also be used to identify individuals who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or have no known exposure to SARS-CoV-2, but who are unknowingly infected.
- You are trying to determine if a prior infection with COVID-19 has resolved.
You must complete the COVID19 symptom checklist.